Conservatory Roof Replacement
An affordable, high-quality tiled roof replacement for your conservatory. A Ultrawarm roof replacement will transform any shape or size of conservatory into an all year round living space.
Building regulations approved and fully certified, it takes just two days to build and install – watertight on day one. With attractive styling inside and out, it will complement your conservatory and its surroundings for years to come.
The Warmest Roof on the Market!
Transform your conservatory
The Ultrawarm roof replacement system is designed and custom-built directly onto your existing conservatory.
This fully insulated, multi-layered roof design is compatible with any type of conservatory, be it a simple lean-to or a large P-shaped model.
Once complete, you’ll have a year-round living space that’s free from temperature extremes, glare from the sun or noise from the rain.
All roofs are guaranteed for ten years and its lightweight, timber support structure mean that it is fully compliant with Building Regulations
An exceptional thermal performance and the ultimate in conservatory roof replacements – whatever the weather brings.
Every colour under the sun
Good looking, all weather lightweight conservatory roof tiles to suit your property.
Tapco slate tiles
These attractive roof slates offer an authentic natural look without the risk of shattering, fading or cracking. Made from a blend of limestone and polypropylene, with moulds cast from real slate, they capture all the natural peaks and plateaux in superb detail.Take A Look
Based on the classic North American timber shingles, these simple and elegant, lightweight galvanised steel tiles are a popular choice with customers. Not only do they look great, they can be fitted onto more or less any roof pitch.Take A Look
A perfect finish
Complete the look with your choice of conservatory ceiling. We can even add downlights and genuine Velux windows to create your perfect living space – day or night.
A new, fully plastered and insulated ceiling will make your conservatory feel just like part of your home. Treat it as you would any other room in your house and decorate it just the way you like.Get A Quote
Benefits from these great solid roof features:
- 10 years manufacturer warranty
- Superb ‘U’ Value as low as 0.14Wm2 achieving building regs requiremen.
- Timber construction, to eliminate all condensation risks, and making it a true warm roof construction.
- Traditional structural roofing grade timbers with engineered “I beams” and Glulam providing incredible strength, durability and insulation.
- British or European roofing grade certified timbers.
- Wide range of tiles and slates to suit most existing properties.
- All timber, combats condensation in a way that similar aluminium structures can’t.
- Weatherproof in less than 1 hour (for a typical size) from installation of the eaves beam.
- All roofs pre-built in the factory.
“Very happy with the job Stephen and his team done. My conservatory is so much cooler in the summer and in the winter it is noticeably warmer where I can now use it to host Christmas dinner which is great. Overall everything went great and Stephen was extremely helpful and nothing was never too much trouble. Well worth the money as it has allowed us to now use it all year round.”View More Reviews